Terms and Conditions
Nepean Tutoring adheres to the Department of Education and Communities schedule in regard to what constitutes a term of tuition.
|1||Monday 30th January||Friday 7th April||25th March, 28th March|
|2||Wednesday 26th April||Friday 30th June||25the April, 13th June|
|3||Tuesday 18th July||Friday 22nd September||no public holidays|
|4||Monday 9th October||Friday 15 December||3rd October|
* Tutoring during public holidays or school term holidays is optional by mutual arrangement with your tutor.
- Payment requests are sent prior to the commencement of each term and outline the term’s fees and bank deposit details and are to be fully paid before the end of the term.
- A minimum of two weeks fees ( e. week one and two) must be paid prior to the commencement of your tutoring term to secure your preferred day and time.
- Fees must remain in advance throughout the tutoring term.
- Payment options of invoices will be evident on the invoice you receive and will include:
- Regular automated payment set up from your bank account or credit card, with a start and end date that corresponds to the start and end of the term.
- Payment of invoice online via credit card payment.
- If payments fall into arrears a notice to pay and temporary cancellation of tutoring will occur. Tutoring can be resumed when payments are up to date, however the day and time of tutoring cannot be guaranteed after a period of more than one week.
- When making bank deposits the invoice number AND student surname must be on the description for the deposits.
- A cancellation fee of one week’s tuition will be charged for cancellations of less than 24 hours where the student is unable to make up the lesson within the given term.
- Make up lessons due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances are an expectation and can be taken during school holidays, weekends or other available times during the week as per arrangement with your tutor.
- In the event that the tutor is absent due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances, a makeup lesson will be offered or a refund provided if a whole term payment has paid in advance.