Terms and Conditions
2018 Tutoring Calendar:
Nepean Tutoring adheres to the Department of Education and Communities schedule in regard to what constitutes a term of tuition.
|1||Tuesday 30th January||Friday 13th April – 11 weeks||Friday 30th March, Monday 2nd April|
|2||Tuesday 24th July||Friday 6th July – 10 weeks||Monday 11th June|
|3||Tuesday 24th July||Friday 28th September – 10 weeks||No public holidays|
|4||Monday 15th October||Friday 19th December – 9.5 weeks||No public holidays|
* Tutoring during public holidays or school term holidays is optional by mutual arrangement with your tutor.
- Payment requests are sent prior to the commencement of each term and outline the term’s fees and payment details which are to be fully paid before the end of the term.
- A minimum of two weeks fees ( e. week one and two) must be paid prior to the commencement of your tutoring term to secure your preferred day and time.
- Fees must remain in advance throughout the tutoring term.
1. Payment options of invoices will be evident on the invoice you receive and will include:
- Weekly payment of your invoice online through our STRIPE credit card payment system. Access via your Tutor Cruncher log in.
- Payment for the whole term in advance through a bank deposit via the bank details on your invoice.
- Other methods only by arrangement with the accounts team.
2. If payments fall into arrears a notice to pay and temporary cancellation of tutoring will occur. Tutoring can be resumed when payments are up to date
3. When making bank deposits the invoice number AND student surname must be on the description for the deposits.
- A cancellation fee of one tuition session will be charged for cancellations of less than 24 hours where the student is unable to make up the lesson within the given term.
- Make up lessons due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances are an expectation and can be taken during school holidays, weekends or other available times during the week as per arrangement with your tutor.
- In the event that the tutor is absent due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances, a makeup lesson will be offered or a refund provided if a whole term’s payment has been paid in advance.
Contact us for more information
Contact us for free consultation to see how we can help you and your family.