If working as a tutor for Nepean Tutoring interests you, we invite you to get in touch. As we continue to expand, we are always grateful to hear from energetic and motivated educators for all subjects and grades who feel they can make a positive contribution toward the learning needs of our clients.
We service the Greater Penrith area, the Mid to Lower Blue Mountains, The Hawkesbury district and St Marys and surrounding suburbs.
To apply to be a tutor you must:
- Be a qualified teacher or
- Be a university student of education or
- Be a university student who excels in their specialist subject areas or
- Demonstrate competency through experience in the fields in which you wish to tutor
“The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves”
– Joseph Campbell
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to adapt teaching progams to the diverse needs of individual students
- To be creative and innovative with lesson preparation
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- To conduct yourself professionally in all aspects of your work
To submit an application you must:
- Be over 18 years of age or over
- Call to discuss your interest on 0402339217
- Email your CV to nepeantutoring[email protected] with a cover letter
- Have current Working with Children
- Have a current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!